Letter X

Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! And also the 24th day of #TTC2016!  Have you noticed how this thanksgiving list makes your crack your brain to think about letters that you don’t know much about?  (Quick tip: the Dictionary helps!)

Well, because of the limited availability of words that start with Letter X, we’re allowed to use any other word that has the ‘X’ sound e.g eXperience 😉 With this hack, let’s see what you got!

What are you thankful for that starts with X?

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M  the things you’re thankful for

My Thanksgiving List for Letter X

1. I’m thankful for the amazing eXperiences I had this year
  2. I’m thankful for eXciting events that I’ll always remember 🙆
  3. I’m thankful for how He helped me eXecute tasks I thought I couldn’t handle
  4. I’m thankful for the few times I got to eXercise ✊
  5. I’m thankful for the eXcellent training I was privileged to receive

I’m thankful for every moment. Al Green

2 days to go!

Almost there!

December 24, 2016 at 10:33 AM

Lmao liesssssss 😩😩 where’s your letter X list? Check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/day-24ttc2016

December 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Am thankful for ;
    1. For not been xenophobic thank God
    2. Then end of xenophobia killings in south Africa.
    3. For x ray machines.
    4. The short hands the letter X help us with.
    5. X box : )

Thank you.

December 24, 2016 at 12:53 PM

I didnt know about the hack o, a memo should have been set…LOL
    Spent a long time but finally came up with a list, you can check it here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/24/day-24ttc2016/

December 25, 2016 at 10:18 AM

LOL! Sorry dear! 😘

Adjarho Michael said:
    December 25, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Quite a long list of alphabets to be thankful for this glorious Year.
    Just to continue from the present
    Am thankful for the privilege I was given to be an eXample,
    For the pounds some of my pupils lost during my aerobics eXercise 💪 with them,
    For the end of Xenophobia ,
    For eXperiences for this Xmas season 🎄.

December 25, 2016 at 10:21 AM

Hey Mike! Thanks for joining us 😊 Merry Christmas!

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 25, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Lol!!! I didn’t know of the hack too but this is my list from yesterday http://becauseibelieveblog.com/2016/12/24/ttc-2016-christmas-eve-x-list-of-thankfulness/

December 26, 2016 at 12:01 AM

Awww, now I feel bad for not sending a memo 😌😊 Thanks dear.

D.R. Ebe said:
        December 26, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Lol! You don’t need to. At least, we got to make it happen some how 😃

December 26, 2016 at 11:16 AM

😊😊

January 13, 2017 at 1:27 AM

I would like to be more of a xenodochial…one who is more hospitable to others…

Steve