I’m glad you popped in here.:)
My name is Mfon (pronounce “Mmm-fun”), I’m from Southern Nigeria. I’m a Christian and I love writing. I have set up this blog as a platform to share my thoughts (sometimes really random) as well as inspirational messages to set you on the path to victorious living. It’s important to state here that victorious living comes from being in a close and steady relationship with God. ❤
I’m gonna share a number of fun facts about me so you can easily connect to the person behind the screen 🙂
- I’m the girl that God loves– I learnt to personalize His love for me not mine for Him, because He loves imperfect me ❤
- For me Christianity is more of a relationship with God than a mere religion I pen down while filling out forms.
- I started writing when I was 12 and I particularly enjoy keeping journals.
- Dainty for me means something considered choice to read (in this context) as well as referring to me as delicately beautiful, intricately formed by God.
- I like music, movies, photography, hair-styling, fashion, dance, travelling and everything arts related.
- I’m cool, calm and collected (very cheesy, I know, but quite descriptive)
- I like keeping colorful journals, Bibles, sticky notes and highlighters…Life in colors!
- I cherish my family and friends.
- I’m a bit shy but can be super friendly 🙂
- And uhmm, I’m a girl- obviously! *laughs*
For more fun facts about me, click here
Please feel free to explore the blog; read; comment and share with friends!
My desire is for you to gain the inspiration and encouragement you need to live a victorious life!
I love you but God loves you more! ❤