We are slightly past halftime and we’ll be edging towards the end of the challenge as well as towards the end of the year. Aren’t you excited?? I know I am!
Today’s letter is N, and I bet there are a lot of things to be thankful for if you would only put your mind to it and think. 🤔🤔🤗
My Thanksgiving List for Letter N
- I’m thankful for my country NIGERIA; it’s got its unique issues but it’s still home. And I’m happy to have such a rich heritage and an origin that can be traced.
- I’m thankful for NIGHTS all through the year and how God has kept me through them.
- I’m thankful for my NIECE and NEPHEW; they’ve indeed been a burst of joy! Their hugs just when you need it, their laughter at your silly jokes…everything!
- I’m thankful for all the NICE guys out there, keep being nice!
- I’m thankful for all my NEEDS that were met this year!
- I’m thankful for all the NEW blog followers I had in the year!
It’s your turn! What are you thankful for that starts with N?
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequist
You know what’s great about hitting rock bottom, there’s only one way left to go, and that’s up!- Buster Moon
I absolutely love the movie SING and have probably seen it more than five times 😀 The quote above is one that hit me the hardest from the movie. Continue reading “What do you do when you Hit Rock Bottom?”
The rains are back! Woo-hoo! Of course I can only be this excited when I’m not outside at the mercies of the elements 😉 But really, those rainy moments sure ease out the crazy heat in this region. That said, how has your week been? Good, bad or just there? Continue reading “DTM 8”
Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents! *Christmas music playing in background* I trust this will be a beautiful day as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came on earth to save mankind 😊 The best Christmas gift is giving your heart to Him! Please don’t let this year pass you by! Continue reading “Day 25”
Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! And also the 24th day of #TTC2016! Have you noticed how this thanksgiving list makes your crack your brain to think about letters that you don’t know much about? (Quick tip: the Dictionary helps!) Continue reading “Day 24”
Just out of curiosity, are there alphabets in other languages shorter than this? Maybe we could try that next year. Lol. Hold on, it’s the 23rd day of TTC 2016! Just a few days to go! 😀 Continue reading “Day 23”
It’s the 22nd day of the Think-thank Challenge 2016! If you’re still on this challenge, I applaud your endurance! Of course, the prize awaits you at the finish line 😉 Continue reading “Day 22”