Letter Y

Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents! *Christmas music playing in background* I trust this will be a beautiful day as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came on earth to save mankind 😊 The best Christmas gift is giving your heart to Him! Please don’t let this year pass you by!

It’s day 25 of TTC2016! Oh come let us adore Him with our thanksgiving list!

What are you thankful for that starts with Y?Β

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Here we go!

My Thanksgiving List for letter YΒ

1. I’m thankful for YOUTH ministries that keep us grounded
  2. I’m thankful for YOU reading this right now
  3. I’m thankful for YAM and egg sauce 🍚 I think yam is under utilized πŸ˜ƒ
  4. I’m thankful for the times I was sensitive enough to YIELD to the promptings of the Spirit
  5. I’m thankful for the YEAR 2016 which wasn’t as bad as I thought

Do not get tired of doing what is good. Don’t get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. – Galatians 6:9

1 day left!!!

Have a jolly Christmas!

December 25, 2016 at 9:58 AM

We are twinning πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/25/day-25ttc2016-merry-christmas

December 25, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Yay! Merry Christmas dear 😊

December 25, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Merry Christmas dainty.
    Am thankful for:
    1. Yam, God bless yam.
    2. Yellow.
    3. Yaba left ( the site).
    4. the Yokes God lifts and breaks
    5. You, dainty for doing this, I think thanksgiving cures depression.

December 25, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Thank God! I’m thankful for your commitment Captain! Merry Christmas!

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 25, 2016 at 9:57 PM

Yaaaaaaaay!!! Quite a number of similarities…
    Yielding to the Holy Spirit is always the victory step. Merry Christmas, darling.http://becauseibelieveblog.com/2016/12/25/ttc-2016-thankful-sunday/

December 26, 2016 at 2:49 AM

Merry Christmas dear!!😊

Better late than never, you can check out my list here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/26/christmasday-25ttc2016/

December 26, 2016 at 11:19 AM

Whew! I was so worried when I didn’t see yours😊 Glad you made it! Merry Christmas Dee! ❀

January 4, 2017 at 9:40 PM

I would add to your list a desire to YEARN more so for the truth and comfort of God’s word…

Steve πŸ™‚