Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents! *Christmas music playing in background* I trust this will be a beautiful day as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came on earth to save mankind 😊 The best Christmas gift is giving your heart to Him! Please don’t let this year pass you by!
It’s day 25 of TTC2016! Oh come let us adore Him with our thanksgiving list!
What are you thankful for that starts with Y?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Here we go!
My Thanksgiving List for letter Y
- I’m thankful for YOUTH ministries that keep us grounded
- I’m thankful for YOU reading this right now
- I’m thankful for YAM and egg sauce 🍚 I think yam is under utilized 😃
- I’m thankful for the times I was sensitive enough to YIELD to the promptings of the Spirit
- I’m thankful for the YEAR 2016 which wasn’t as bad as I thought
Do not get tired of doing what is good. Don’t get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. – Galatians 6:9
1 day left!!!
Have a jolly Christmas!