Just out of curiosity, are there alphabets in other languages shorter than this? Maybe we could try that next year. Lol. Hold on, it’s the 23rd day of TTC 2016! Just a few days to go! 😀
What are you thankful for that starts with W?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter W
- I’m thankful for the WEATHER
- I’m thankful for WATER- what’s life without water?
- I’m thankful for how He made a WAY every time there wasn’t one
- I’m thankful for the WEEKENDS which formed the best part of the year 😉
- I’m thankful for the WILL of God in my life and how it was slowly unfolded within the year.
Thanksgiving is a time when the world gets to see just how blessed and how workable the Christian system is. The emphasis is not on giving or buying, but on being thankful and expressing that appreciation to God and to one another. John Clayton
3 days to go!
Yes we can!
9 thoughts on “Day 23”
W, am thankful for :
1. WiFi 🙂 .
5. Water system toilets.
I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it today, but truly if u think then u can thank.
Yes! I’m also thankful for watches! And everything else. Glad you could make it 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am thankful for everything on your list but most especially the last one because it is important we know God’s will for our lives and walk in it.
You can check my list here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/day-23ttc2016/
Yes it is! 😊 we’re almost over! 💃
Yessss thankful for everything on your list. You can check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/day-23ttc2016
I know with this I’ve been that student that turns in work at the nick of time… Yaaay!
we have quite ta similar list. Thankful for it all.
Hahaha! I’m always relieved when you turn it in just in time 😉
I’m thankful for….
windows (of opportunity)
wellness (of being)
wells (of water and creativity)
wheels (they help me move)
wanderlust (It helps me move too)
Oh yes! Wanderlust! I’m thankful for everything on your list Tom 😊