Yay! It’s the last day in 2018 and there is so much to be thankful for. No matter how bad the year has been, if you think, you can thank. Here’s one of our entries for the Think-Thank Challenge 2018! 💃🏽💃🏽 Remember you can still send yours via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. On to our A-Z thanksgiving list! Continue reading “TTC 2018- Guest Post 1”
We’ve reached the last day of the Think-thank Challenge 2016! Woo-hoo!!! *dancing gangnam style* Isn’t it perfect that the prize for finishing comes along with the Boxing Day gifts 😉 Continue reading “Day 26”
Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents! *Christmas music playing in background* I trust this will be a beautiful day as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came on earth to save mankind 😊 The best Christmas gift is giving your heart to Him! Please don’t let this year pass you by! Continue reading “Day 25”
Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! And also the 24th day of #TTC2016! Have you noticed how this thanksgiving list makes your crack your brain to think about letters that you don’t know much about? (Quick tip: the Dictionary helps!) Continue reading “Day 24”
Wow! We’re almost at the end of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Thank God! Big ups to you for taking the time to think and thank God. Believe me, this is so worth it! 🙂 Continue reading “Day 21”
Whoop! Whoop! It’s the 20th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! We’re almost at the finish line! Hang in there baby! ❤ Continue reading “Day 20”
Thank God we’ve reached the 11th day of the TTC 2016! If you’re still staying strong, I commend you! I pray you stay strong till the end 🙂
What are you thankful for that starts with K?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
My Thanksgiving List for letter K
- I’m thankful for the KINDNESS shown to me all year-round
- I’m thankful that the terrorist KILLINGS were reduced this year
- I’m thankful for the KIDNAPPED girls who were released in Northern Nigeria.
- I’m thankful for all the KINGDOM advancement efforts made this year by my church and other churches worldwide
- I’m thankful for KENTUCKY Fried Chicken (KFC) Food just has to be on the list. LOL
Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road. – John Henry Jowett
11 days down, 15 to go!
Keep holding on!