We are slightly past halftime and we’ll be edging towards the end of the challenge as well as towards the end of the year. Aren’t you excited?? I know I am!
Today’s letter is N, and I bet there are a lot of things to be thankful for if you would only put your mind to it and think. 🤔🤔🤗
My Thanksgiving List for Letter N
- I’m thankful for my country NIGERIA; it’s got its unique issues but it’s still home. And I’m happy to have such a rich heritage and an origin that can be traced.
- I’m thankful for NIGHTS all through the year and how God has kept me through them.
- I’m thankful for my NIECE and NEPHEW; they’ve indeed been a burst of joy! Their hugs just when you need it, their laughter at your silly jokes…everything!
- I’m thankful for all the NICE guys out there, keep being nice!
- I’m thankful for all my NEEDS that were met this year!
- I’m thankful for all the NEW blog followers I had in the year!
It’s your turn! What are you thankful for that starts with N?
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequist
Day 10 of 26!!! 🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼
My Thanksgiving List for Letter J
- I’m thankful for JOY, especially during the Christmas season!
- I’m thankful for JESUS! Can’t imagine life without his coming.
- I’m thankful for JOURNEY mercies all through my trips this year.
- I’m thankful for JOURNALING, and how it helps me clear my head.
- I’m thankful for M’s pick me up JARS and the many orders I’ve had since the launch this year.
What are you thankful for?
Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life. – Robert Louis Stevenson
It’s day 9, people!!!!! What excites me the most is that every passing day brings us closer to Christmas! There’s so much to be thankful for! Today’s letter is I! What are you thankful for?
Continue reading “Day 9 – TTC 2019”
It’s another beautiful day and I’m thankful to be alive! Also, I’m thankful it’s the 4th day of our Think-Thank Challenge 2019!!!
Shift your focus from things that aren’t working to the things that are. Look closely and see those things God has done for you this year. When you begin to think deeply, you’ll find reasons to be thankful.
Let’s get to it! Continue reading “Day 4 – TTC 2019”
It’s that season where one has to hit the brakes and take in all that was 2018. The highs and lows, the joy and sadness. The love and loss, the sleepless nights and the good grades. The unemployment and employment. The broke and the rich days. The good, the bad and everything in between. Continue reading “Kissing 2018 Goodbye”
Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! And also the 24th day of #TTC2016! Have you noticed how this thanksgiving list makes your crack your brain to think about letters that you don’t know much about? (Quick tip: the Dictionary helps!) Continue reading “Day 24”
It’s the 14th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Hang in there baby! 🙂 Continue reading “Day 14”