Hey there! If you’re still following this Think-Thank Challenge 2016, big ups to you! There’s so much to be thankful for! Today is the ninth day and the letter for the day is I!
What are you thankful for that starts with I?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
So let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for letter I
- I’m thankful for INSPIRATION to put up at least one post every week
- I’m thankful for INTELLIGENCE to function in my field
- I’m thankful for the INTERNET, whew! I can’t imagine life without it 😉
- I’m thankful for INCREASE all round!
- I’m thankful for IMA and how God has sustained us
The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! -Henry Ward Beecher
Day 9 down, 17 to go!
Keep thinking, keep thanking!