It’s the second to the last day of the year 2019!!! How does this make you feel? This is a time for reviewing and planning. Even if you’re scared, remember you can still do it scared. Take that step, make that move…the year isn’t over just yet.
If you’ve been following us for the post 25 days, you’d know we’ve been doing our annual thanksgiving list that involves using the A-Z alphabets to show our gratitude.
Let’s make these last days count! Join us! Read more
We are slightly past halftime and we’ll be edging towards the end of the challenge as well as towards the end of the year. Aren’t you excited?? I know I am!
Today’s letter is N, and I bet there are a lot of things to be thankful for if you would only put your mind to it and think. 🤔🤔🤗
My Thanksgiving List for Letter N
- I’m thankful for my country NIGERIA; it’s got its unique issues but it’s still home. And I’m happy to have such a rich heritage and an origin that can be traced.
- I’m thankful for NIGHTS all through the year and how God has kept me through them.
- I’m thankful for my NIECE and NEPHEW; they’ve indeed been a burst of joy! Their hugs just when you need it, their laughter at your silly jokes…everything!
- I’m thankful for all the NICE guys out there, keep being nice!
- I’m thankful for all my NEEDS that were met this year!
- I’m thankful for all the NEW blog followers I had in the year!
It’s your turn! What are you thankful for that starts with N?
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequist
Well, hello there!!!
Guess what? It’s Day 5 of the 2019 Think-Thank Challenge!!! Is it just me, or are the days flying by so fast??
So hey, If you’re just joining us, the TTC is a fun way of giving thanks using an A-Z thanksgiving list format. Started on the 6th and will last till the 31st of December.
Perspective is everything when it comes to giving thanks. You either see the glass as half full or half empty. I won’t sit here and pretend it’s not ‘normal’ to be overwhelmed by sadness and hopelessness. It is. But in spite of it all, there’s always something to be thankful for. Maybe it’s that person who never left your side, or the money you found in your jean pocket when you were broke, or the stranger that made you smile, or even that person who paid your bus fare. Whatever it is, however trivial it may sound, you need to pen it down and remain thankful for it. All you have to do is hop over to the blog everyday and drop the 5 items you’re thankful for using the letter of the day.
Thanks for being a part of this! Read more
It’s that time of the year!!!! I’m tempted to refer to Christmas, but not this time. It’s our annual Think-Thank Challenge!!!!
Simple! It’s a fun way of giving thanks using all the alphabets in the English language. The idea is to think about all that happened through the year (good, bad, ugly) and thank God using the A-Z thanksgiving format. Things may not have turned out the way we planned, but hey, it could have been worse.
Think-Thank Challenge 2019 (#TTC2019) kickstarts from the 6th through to the 31st of December 2019!!!! I’m so excited about this year and I hope to have all of you join in!
I would be posting the 5 things I’m thankful for each day using the alphabet for the day. E.g. for letter A, I’m thankful I’m ALIVE.
How to follow the Challenge:
You can comment with your thanksgiving list on each blog post for the duration of the challenge.
You can tweet @writersbrain with the things you are thankful for each day of the challenge.
You can post your thanksgiving list on the Facebook page Dainty M each day of the challenge.
If you’re an interested blogger, you can carry out the challenge on your blog and drop your link in the comment box for us to follow.
Rules of the Challenge:
- Post at least five (5) items you’re thankful for using each letter of the alphabet.
- For social media posts, please use the hashtag #TTC2019 or #TTC
- You don’t have to post on all channels. Use either twitter or Facebook or just comment on the blog.
- Consistency pays! (He who endures to the end shall obtain a prize!) Happy to announce a giveaway for the most consistent person(s)!
You can compile a complete A-Z thanksgiving list and just copy and paste in the comment section each day of the challenge as it applies.
*Please feel free to ask any questions! *
I officially nominate you for the Think-Thank Challenge 2019!
Let’s get started!!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter ‘A’
- I’m thankful for the AIR I breathe (without having to pay for it.
- I’m thankful for days when I haven’t had to deal with ANXIETY this year.
- I’m thankful for the ADVENTURES I went on this year!
- I’m thankful that God didn’t ABANDON me. Even in times when I felt He had, He never did.
- I’m thankful for ANSWERED prayers, even for the minutest requests I asked.
There’s so much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for that starts with an A?
© Mfon Etuk, 2019
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
– Charles Dickens
I had promised Lady Cee that I’d try out this challenge, which she had on her blog. That’s how I procrastinated until now 🙈 But if you think about it, what better time to write this post than the 11th day of the 11th month 😁
Happy almost New Year! As it’s the Dainty M. tradition, every December is for the Think-Thank Challenge. Unfortunately, I couldn’t kick-start the challenge early enough this year due to school commitments. Anywho, I hope this still helps you in making your thanksgiving list (if you’ve not made one already). Read more
Merry Christmas Ladies and Gents! *Christmas music playing in background* I trust this will be a beautiful day as we celebrate the birth of Jesus who came on earth to save mankind 😊 The best Christmas gift is giving your heart to Him! Please don’t let this year pass you by! Read more