Yay! It’s the tenth day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Keep holding on! *singing* 😀
What are you thankful for that starts with J?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Off we go!
My Thanksgiving List for letter J
- I’m thankful for His JOY that kept me in some dark moments
- I’m thankful for JESUS who keeps interceding on my behalf
- I’m thankful for the boyfriend JEANS 👖 and Ghost perfume I finally got 🙆
- I’m thankful for how He has kept me from JANUARY till date!
- I’m thankful for the JOURNEY mercies granted to me and my loved ones all through our travels this year
As we pause to thank Him for the blessings of the past year, we must not forget to thank Him for the lessons we have learned through our difficult times. We are not to be thankful for just the pleasant, easy things, but ALL things. – Millie Stamm
10 down! 16 to go!
Keep thinking, keep thanking!