Letter H

It’s the eighth day of the TTC 2016! I’m encouraging everyone doing this to stay committed to the end. I know some letters are harder than the others. But when you take some time to think (at least a day before) you’ll be able to come up with five things to be grateful for.

What are you thankful for that starts with H?Β

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Here we go…

My Thanksgiving List for letter H

1. I’m thankful for my peaceful HOME 🏠
  2. I’m thankful for HOPE that keeps being renewed despite disappointments 😊
  3. I’m thankful for my HEALTH this year
  4. I’m thankful for my HANGOUT group and all the fun hangouts we had this year 🎊
  5. I’m thankful for my HAIRSTYLES this year πŸ‘±

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.Β  – Melody Beattie

8 down, 18 to go!

December 8, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Quite similar just that me I am thankful for my hair itself(vain much) but yeah a peaceful home is something to be soooooo grateful for. You can check mine here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/day-8ttc2016/

December 8, 2016 at 12:03 PM

Haha, I’m thankful for my hair too (though we’ve had our ups and downs this year) Lol. Your consistency means a great deal to me. Thank you Damola! ❀

fortunate23 said:
    December 8, 2016 at 9:53 AM

“Hope that keeps renewed despite disappointments” βœ”βœ”βœ”

December 8, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Good morning dainty, I think this is gradually getting into daily routine, part of me looks forward to that mail that bring me to this page to share with the world those things am thankful for, so this morning am thankful for;

1. Hospitals, the keep a lot of us alive.
    2. A House, with the weather getting colder each day being homeless is terrible.
    3. Hurt, I think they now make me better instead of bitter.
    4. Hot spot…… : )
    5. Holidays, it’s important we find time to rest.

December 8, 2016 at 12:05 PM

Ah! you took all the cool ‘H’ words! Lol. I’m thankful for everything on your list! Glad you’re enjoying this as I am reading your comments πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

December 8, 2016 at 2:08 PM

I’m glad we are twinning with our list πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/day-8ttc2016

becksbetterbest said:
    December 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM

I’m thankful for the House i live in
    I’m thankful for the Homeless child, because our God will remember them.
    I’m thankful for the Heart that pumps blood to every part of my body.
    I’m thankful for the Hot rice i ate this morning.
    I’m thankful to God that created the bee to produce HONEY.

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 8, 2016 at 10:59 PM

I’m thankful for y’all and your thankful list πŸ˜€. You know, I know someone who goes by the name Diana and Dainty as well. Distinguishing you two was a little bit of work initially πŸ˜‚

December 10, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Hahaha! Thankful for you too Ruth! πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•

Jessica Hugo said:
    December 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM

Thanking God for my 🏑, for the power of hope, for His help, for this Holiday season to celebrate His son, for Him as my God, for everything Hilarious that brightens our day. Hallelujah!

December 9, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Yes o! So thankful for hilarious moments and good humour.I’m definitely looking forward to the holidays and I’m thankful for it too! 😁

December 9, 2016 at 1:04 AM

I too am happy for home, health, hope, and also for heaven!

Steve

December 10, 2016 at 9:33 AM

Ah yes! Thankful for Heaven too! The hope that we’ll leave this cruel world someday for a better place! 😊 Thank you Steve!