It’s the 7th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Hmmm, who knew thinking could be so hard? LOL. But when we think, we remember things we should be thankful for. 🙂
What are you thankful for that starts with G?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s get down to business!
My Thanksgiving List for letter G
- I’m thankful for GOD, who is for me, with me and in me. By Him were all things made and for His pleasure they were made!
- I’m thankful for GRACE, even when I fall short of His glory, His grace saves me.
- I’m thankful for the GOALS I was able to achieve this year
- I’m thankful for all the GIFTS I received this year 🎁🎆
- I’m thankful for the GLORIOUS year with the from Glory to Glory mandate as declared in the beginning of the year
Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds. -Theodore Roosevelt
7 down, 19 to go! Stay strong!
You can still catch up on the challenge! xx