Letter G

It’s the 7th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Hmmm, who knew thinking could be so hard? LOL. But when we think, we remember things we should be thankful for. πŸ™‚

What are you thankful for that starts with G?Β

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s get down to business!

My Thanksgiving List for letter G

1. I’m thankful for GOD, who is for me, with me and in me. By Him were all things made and for His pleasure they were made!
  2. I’m thankful for GRACE, even when I fall short of His glory, His grace saves me.
  3. I’m thankful for the GOALS I was able to achieve this year
  4. I’m thankful for all the GIFTS I received this year πŸŽπŸŽ†
  5. I’m thankful for the GLORIOUS year with the from Glory to Glory mandate as declared in the beginning of the year

Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds. -Theodore Roosevelt

7 down, 19 to go! Stay strong!

You can still catch up on the challenge! xx

December 7, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Good morning, am thankful for:
    1. The almighty God.
    2. Am thankful for Grace, the gift and the person.
    3. For Games.
    4. For Grandma.
    5. For GPS. πŸ™‚

December 7, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Thank God for Grandparents and GPS! Oh and Games πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Eddy said:
    December 7, 2016 at 11:29 AM

I’m thankful for Grace
    I’m thankful for generators cos they are alternative source of power
    I’m thankful for groceries, they keep us going
    I’m thankful for gratitude cos it has changed my life
    I’m thankful for growth that’s how we know there is improvements

December 7, 2016 at 11:47 AM

Yes! Generators, so important! And groceries! And growth! Thank God for all of these! Thanks sis for participating πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

December 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM

Yess thankful for goals!! We twinning today πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ check my thanksgiving list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/day-7-ttc2016

Liked by 2 people

December 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM

I haven’t really received gifts this year but I am thankful for the gift of people in my life. You can check out my list here

Liked by 2 people

diamond said:
    December 7, 2016 at 1:12 PM

I’m Thanking God for #Giving me a new lease of life.
    I’m Thanking God for #Gracious #Goodness all year long.
    I’m Thanking God for the trip to #Garki, Abuja.
    I’m Thanking God blessing my friend #Grace with a baby boy #Gideon just last week
    I bless God for countless #Gifts unconditionally.

December 7, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Thank God you’ve been able to join in! πŸ˜€ Welcome!

diamond said:
        December 7, 2016 at 4:05 PM

I wouldn’t have missed it for anything.

becksbetterbest said:
    December 7, 2016 at 5:48 PM

This is beautiful, ride on Dainty.

December 7, 2016 at 6:27 PM

Thanks dear! Still waiting for you to join o πŸ˜›

oyide said:
    December 7, 2016 at 6:22 PM

Hehe. Weldone dear.

Indeed, I’m thankful for GOD.

God bless you dear.

December 7, 2016 at 6:27 PM

And bless you too! Yes! Without God, where would we be? πŸ˜€

Liked by 2 people

oyide said:
        December 7, 2016 at 8:04 PM

Nowhere my dear, nowhere.

Glory to God.

Amen. God bless you too dear.

Liked by 2 people

becksbetterbest said:
    December 8, 2016 at 12:06 AM

I’m thankful for the GIFT of life.
    I’m thankful for his GOODNESS upon my life and family.
    I’m thankful for the GREAT and marvelous things he did and still doing for me and my family.
    I’m thankful for his GRACE that rounds me about even though i sin against him.
    I’m thankful for his GLORY that shines upon me.

December 8, 2016 at 11:46 AM

Yes o! Thank God for His Goodness upon our lives. πŸ˜€

December 8, 2016 at 12:41 AM

I’m not good at these things…so may I just borrow your list? Glorious God and the Gift of Grace are two I am always thankful for. Good post M…

πŸ™‚

December 8, 2016 at 11:48 AM

Thanks Steve! It’s good to give thanks to God. Glad you joined in πŸ˜€

December 9, 2016 at 2:04 AM

Happy to do so…I did again today.

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 8, 2016 at 12:43 AM

Hi, Hi!!!!! Thanks for sharing. I think I’d stick with posting in your comment section. I’ve been almost everywhere πŸ˜‚.

I am thankful for GOD: He is my(our) source, origin, sustenance, hope, Everything!!!
    I am grateful for GRACE: the Grace of God and my “personal” Grace; GRACE EBE.
    I am thankful for GIRLS who inspire, girls who strive, girls who are surviving, girls who know nothing, have made mistakes, done nothing but still, hold the potential to be all God has called them to be.
    I am thankful for GROWTH: eeerm, it hasn’t been a painless journey but I truly am
    I am thankful for GIFTS: human, physical, and “invisible” gifts…

December 8, 2016 at 11:56 AM

Hmm, your list is always so deep! πŸ™‚ I’m indeed thankful for Girls as you’ve described.
      PS: I think it’s a lot easier when you leave the link to your blog here so we can keep up. Thanks for the consistency πŸ˜€

D'Dream said:
    December 8, 2016 at 1:17 AM

I’m thankful for achieving some Goals this year
    I’m thankful for the ability to be Grateful
    I’m thankful for healthy teeth Gum
    I’m thankful for God
    I’m thankful for God’s Grace
    I’m thankful for His Goodness
    I’m thankful for the Gold wristwatch given as a gift
    I hoped i tried.

Being really busy nowadays, my reasons for not being able to join in this awesome challenge.

By the way Mfon. Are you a winners member?

December 8, 2016 at 11:56 AM

Lol, yes you’ve tried! Thanks for the efforts you put to this πŸ˜€ God bless you!

Ogechi Nwobia said:
    December 11, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Thankful for Grace that has kept me.
    Thankful for growth I have experienced.