Letter F

It’s the sixth day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! I trust your list is coming up well (we haven’t gotten to the harder letters yet) πŸ˜‰

What are you thankful for that starts with F?Β

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s get it started!

My Thanksgiving List for letter F

1. I’m thankful for all my FOLLOWERS on the blog- 925 and counting! Thank you Lord! 😊
  2. I’m thankful for the FRIENDS that stayed all year despite my inconsistencies
  3. I’m thankful for my FAMILY that supported me through it all πŸ‘ͺ
  4. I’m thankful for my FINANCES, indeed the righteous are never forsaken nor their children begging bread (Ps 37:25)
  5. I’m thankful for God’s FAITHFULNESS all through the year, despite my unfaithfulness

Β We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning. – Albert Barnes

6 down, 20 to go! πŸ˜€

It’s not too late to start writing your A-Z thanksgiving list! Join the challenge! x

Β

December 6, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Good morning, you know, some days you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or with the world on top of you and you suddenly don’t think you should be thankful, but a little thinking puts you back in the thankful mode.
    So am thankful for ;
    1. Fruits, the have really helped my system.
    2. Friends, the movie and the real thing, both help me up when am down.
    3. Friendzone, in hindsight it’s good she did.
    4. Family, those guys are just awesome.
    5. Freshfish, I don’t eat it, but it makes my mum super happy.

December 6, 2016 at 12:01 PM

So true, some days it’s just hard to have a thankful attitude. But thank God you could still come up with a wonderful list! I’m thankful for Fruits too, and Friends (both movie and the real thing) πŸ˜€

December 6, 2016 at 10:57 AM

Definitely thankful for God’s faithfulness. You can check mine here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/day-6ttc2016/

December 6, 2016 at 12:23 PM

God’s faithfulness πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ. You can also check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/06/day-6-ttc2016

December 6, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Thank God for His faithfulness! πŸ™‚

Jessica Hugo said:
    December 6, 2016 at 7:47 PM

Thanking God for Favour, fortunes, friends, family, faithfulness, fruitfulness, for Forever-loving me. πŸ’―

December 6, 2016 at 9:01 PM

Yes o! Thank God for forever loving us 😊

becksbetterbest said:
    December 7, 2016 at 3:21 AM

Sweet, i missed you, nice one.

D'Dream said:
    December 8, 2016 at 1:21 AM

I’m thankful for Awesome Friends
    I’m thankful for Foods to eat
    I’m thankful for Fried beans pudding
    I’m thankful for Faith
    I’m thankful for His Faithfulness
    I’m thankful for Family
    I’m thankful for Fries and Fried rice ☺

December 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM

Fried beans pudding…hmm, I’d have to try that out πŸ˜€