Yay! It’s day four of the TTC 2016 and the letter is D! It’s not too late to hop on the wagon! 😉
What are you thankful for that starts with D?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Off we go!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter D
- I’m thankful for DANCE, it helped me out of some really gloomy moods 💃
- I’m thankful for the constant victory over DEPRESSION
- I’m thankful for DELIVERANCE from accidents all year long
- I’m thankful for DECEMBER and all the joys that come with it
- I’m thankful for the DEATHS that occurred this year and for God’s comfort to the mourning 💕
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
4 down, 22 to go! Stay strong 🙂