It’s the fifth day of the TTC 2016 and I’m sure you’re discovering more things to be thankful for 🙂
What are you thankful for that starts with E?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
My Thanksgiving List for letter E
- I’m thankful for an ENLIGHTENING year
- I’m thankful for ETERNAL life in Christ Jesus
- I’m thankful for helping me learn EFFECTIVE communication skills
- I’m thankful for EDDY and how she’s been really accommodating 😘
- I’m thankful for ENEMIES who remind you to trust in God always 🙂
If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. -Frank A. Clark
5 down, 21 to go!