Letter C

It’s day 3 of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! ๐Ÿ˜€

What are you thankful for that starts with C?ย

Remember you could:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty Mย  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s get to it!

My thanksgiving list for Letter C

1. I’m thankful for COMPUTERS, I mean these things make our lives easier ๐Ÿ’ป
  2. I’m thankful for COLDSTONE, you can feel their ice cream melting away your troubles ๐Ÿจ
  3. I’m thankful for the positive COMMENTS I received on the blog all year long
  4. I’m thankful that my COOKING skills keep getting better ๐Ÿณ
  5. I’m thankful for my COUSINS and how God has kept them

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is somebody elseโ€™s fairy tale- Wale Ayeni

Woo-hoo! 3 down, 23 to go!

missjadesola said:
    December 3, 2016 at 11:01 AM

I just might get in on this challenge. I’m grateful for Cameras. Phones and Digital.
    God bless the inventors.

Liked by 2 people

December 3, 2016 at 11:30 AM

Yass! How did I forget cameras ๐Ÿ˜ƒ God bless those inventors. Thanks dear!

December 3, 2016 at 11:45 AM

This cold stone icecream ehn…haven’t had in a longgggg time. And yes to positive comments. You can follow mine here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/day-3ttc2016/

December 3, 2016 at 2:28 PM

I know right! Keep up the good work Damola! ๐Ÿ’•

December 3, 2016 at 11:49 AM

COLDSTONE ICE CREAM ๐Ÿ”‘; So many things to be thankful for check my list ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

December 3, 2016 at 2:29 PM

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ Definitely! ๐Ÿ˜Š

December 3, 2016 at 4:11 PM

How one day you can take me to this cold stone.
    Am thankful for
    1. Captainoftheflyingdutchman
    2. Caring for others, becoming less selfish
    3. The Cross
    4. My Cooking skills ๐Ÿ™‚
    5. Cake.

December 3, 2016 at 4:35 PM

Yay cake! Ohh the cross! Ah, Captain! Hope your cooking skills are really sizzling ๐Ÿ˜‰ We should try out coldstone sometime ๐Ÿ˜Š