Guess who skipped a day of the challenge? 🙈 This girl right here! So not proud of it. As Christmas draws closer, the joy and hope it brings remain heavy on my heart. What would we be if He didn’t come to earth to die for us? What would the year look like if we had no hope, no love, no joy? Well, I don’t even wanna think about it. I’m just really thankful that all the bad stuff that happened in the year weren’t worse than they were.
I’ll be combining day 17 and day 18!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter Q
- I’m thankful for QUIET moments where God showed up.
- I’m thankful for QUOTES I came up with this year.
- I’m thankful for QUICK wins I’ve had this year.
- I’m thankful for the QUESTIONS that still remain unanswered.
- I’m thankful for the QUEST to find myself, and to find God.
My Thanksgiving List for Letter R
- I’m thankful for RAIN, although I didn’t enjoy being beat by it. Lol.
- I’m thankful for meaningful RELATIONSHIPS that have made me better than I was.
- I’m thankful for REST, I was intentional about rest this year.
- I’m thankful for REAL people, I love ‘em!
- I’m thankful for RISKS taken this year and the REWARDS some of them brought!
What are you thankful for that starts with either letter?
I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute. -Maya Angelou