It’s day 16 of the Think-Thank Challenge 2019!!!! 10 more days to go! Coming back home has helped me appreciate so many things even more. You’ll see them all on my list below!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter P
- I’m thankful for amazing PARENTS, it felt so good seeing them today.
- I’m thankful for PHONEPHOTOGRAPHY, a hobby I’ve come to love!
- I’m thankful for the ability to PRAY and just talk to God, knowing that He cares and will answer.
- I’m thankful for PROTECTION all year round! You’re in one state one hour, and the next you’re in another state because God protects you when you fly, when you walk, when you run and even when you’re in one place.
- I’m thankful for the grace to PERSEVERE in spite of challenges all year round.
- I’m thankful for moments of PEACE; quiet towns tend to offer that peace the soul needs from hustling and bustling. I’m glad I have that.
What are you thankful for that starts with P?
Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience. – Roy Bennett