Well hello there!!! It’s Christmas Eve!!!! And I’m so excited!!! God has been so faithful! He kept to His word when He sent His son to save the world! Joy to the world, people!!!!
That’s how the devil had me today with major moodswings, the type where you switch from the North Pole to the South Pole in just seconds. Which was a bit weird because everyone knew I had been counting down to Christmas for as long as they could remember! But we thank God for joy! And for oh sweet choco at night. Lol.
Here’s My Thanksgiving List for Letter S
- I’m thankful for the SUNRISE and SUNSETS I saw this year.
- I’m thankful for the SADNESS that came and left just as dark clouds do.
- I’m thankful for all the SWEET things in life, I can never get enough of them.
- I’m thankful for the SALVATION of my soul.
- I’m thankful for my SISTERS!
- I’m thankful for SALES!!! And SHOES!! Haha.
What are you thankful for that starts with S?
Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect. – Victoria Osteen