What is in my handbag? -Day4

Photos by Me
Photos by Me

What is in my handbag?

Hmmm, the famous lady’s bag that most guys can’t wrap their minds around. Like why does a girl have so much stuff in her bag? What’s even inside the bag? Why do they take it so personal? I have a friend who loves searching lady’s bags and I’ve constantly reminded him that curiosity kills the cat (you know yaself)

Our bags are just personal, not necessarily because we have a human head in there somewhere but it’s just a sanctuary, a home! I can’t explain the incompleteness a lady feels without her bag at arms length. Lol. So here are the contents of my bag *deep breath*  *drumrolls*

• Bottle of cologne
  • Comb
  • Hand lotion
  • Hand sanitizer
  • ID card
  • iPad and earplugs
  • Lipstick
  • Mirror
  • Notebook
  • Pack of gum
  • Pack of tissues
  • Pain killers
  • Personal kit (containing blade, hairpins, tampons, safety pins and earrings)
  • Phone
  • Powder
  • Power bank
  • Reading glasses
  • Set of keys
  • Sunshades
  • Umbrella
  • Wallet
Photo by me
Photo by me

Whew! All in one bag. Believe me, mine is still a girl’s bag compared to other women’s bags. You really don’t want to know the contents of those bags (remember Pandora’s box) Lol. For a minute there, I felt naked having to bare out all the contents of my bag but I’m glad I didn’t chicken out. This is fun!

Feel free to share the contents of your bags too! 🙂

Day 4 down, 27 to go!

Let’s do this!

stamp new

13 thoughts on “What is in my handbag? -Day4

LEO MD said:
    August 4, 2015 at 9:14 PM

Whew!!!!!! It seems ladies are always ready for the unexpected. With their handbag with them they could survive being marooned. So to touch a girl hard is to separate her from her hand bag.

August 4, 2015 at 9:23 PM

hehehe. Quite true, we live ready! And you really don’t wanna take her handbag away, she could go all Jackie Chan on you 🙂

Christine Vihishima said:
    August 4, 2015 at 9:25 PM

Hahaha hahhaha… OK ok okay.. Loving this post!!!! Here we go. My handbag : phone, wallet, headphones, reading glasses, sunshades, diary, laptop, tissue, power bank, camera, hand sanitizer, pencil case/purse which contains highlighters, nail cutter, pens, pencil and eraser, blade, lip balm, hand Cream. Whew! That was hard work. Lol. But seriously though, we women absolutely need our bags. 🙂

August 4, 2015 at 9:40 PM

Lool! Whoa! that’s a whole lot! But we really can’t help but have all these items there! Good one dear!

Seth Igwe said:
    August 4, 2015 at 9:38 PM

What the heck! Every other item I can try and relate with but what the heck are pain killers doing in your bag biko? Do you plan on starting a fight somewhere?

Reading glasses and sunshades? How come you and christine V. both have reading glasses? Something you both aren’t telling us about the female folks?

Enough said! Can day 5 come already?

August 4, 2015 at 9:44 PM

You got me laughing so hard! Who doesn’t need pain killers?! You’ve got to be ready at all times (even if it’s just to lend a helping hand to a guy who has headaches)
      Hahaha…we read so much that we need glasses *winks*
      Thanks for the ginjah (Nigerian slang for encouragement), I will need a lot of that! For the journey is long…

Christine Vihishima said:
      August 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Lmaooooo… We read too much that’s all!

eddy said:
    August 4, 2015 at 10:02 PM

Nice piece dea, u r organized. Lol

August 4, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Lol. Thanks sis! I learnt from the best 😉

alexis said:
    August 13, 2015 at 3:52 PM

Loooollll…….e be like say am on d wrong side of d gender train, I only carry bags when am Goin to skool it contains only books.

August 13, 2015 at 4:18 PM

hahaha…I was once that way o! Evolution is real.

espee said:
    August 27, 2015 at 4:33 AM

wonder y women cari all dis stuf in dia bag….like c’mon I almost saw a woman with sponge and soap in her bag…..y? u want bath in town?…bt den its normal tho guess is one of those “women get wahala” kinda thing

August 27, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Lol. They carry them for precaution. What if you’re stuck in some unknown island? #justsaying