I remember our first date. We were having coffee. I sat across from him, miles away. He didn’t even know me, but to me, he was an open book ready to be feasted upon by my ever curious eyes. I searched through depths of his mind- reading post after post. He was intriguing, I thought to myself. He became the muse and today, I’m borrowing his concept to bring DTM. Read the rest of this entry »
Happy New Month Esteemed Readers! ❤
The Think-Thank Challenge 2016 commences today with the letter A!
What are you thankful for that starts with an A?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
So let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for letter A
- I’m thankful that I’m ALIVE to see this day
- I’m thankful for the AIR I breathe
- I’m thankful for how God has helped me deal with ANXIETY this year
- I’m thankful for His ANOINTING upon my life
- I’m thankful for ANSWERED prayers this year
Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. -Henry Van Dyke
Day 1 down, 25 to go! 😀 😀
I completed a book I had been stalling for some years now. I don’t know why I stalled so long but the book turned out to be a very good read. It took me away from my current realities into this blissful state where I’d be staring at the characters, knowing what each was thinking and patiently waiting to see the end. I was quickly reminded about the limitations of TV and movies. In a movie, Tom Cruise is the same as I see him and as you do. But in books, a character can be viewed in different ways by different people reading the same book. Read the rest of this entry »
So lately I’ve been trying to hear God’s plans for me. My plans seem to be falling apart day after day and I’m learning to trust the master planner who’s got me figured out. I know God has outstanding plans for me which are of good and not of evil (Jer 29:11). But my over analytical mind wants to know what these plans are and how I can draft my own plans to match up. Read the rest of this entry »