It’s getting Christmassy by the minute! Though, I actually started playing Christmas songs way in November. Lol. But hey, I’ll be sharing some reasons I love Christmas so much pretty soon. I mean, it’s literally the best time of the year—kinda like saving the best for the last. So when I’m on my Christmas high, I don’t take it too seriously when life throws shit at me. And I hope you catch the Christmas bug from just reading my posts!
In the spirit of Christmas, let’s continue our Think-Thank Challenge 2019! It’s a fun way of giving thanks using the alphabets in the English language. We’ve been on this from the 6th of December and it’s gonna last till the 31st. What a way to wrap up the year with a thankful heart! I’m so excited yoooo!!!!! Christmas is here! Christ was born! And helloooo!!! It’s JOY to the world from here!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽😁😁🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾😀😀
Leggo! Read more
It’s day 9, people!!!!! What excites me the most is that every passing day brings us closer to Christmas! There’s so much to be thankful for! Today’s letter is I! What are you thankful for?
Thank God we’ve reached the 11th day of the TTC 2016! If you’re still staying strong, I commend you! I pray you stay strong till the end 🙂
What are you thankful for that starts with K?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
My Thanksgiving List for letter K
- I’m thankful for the KINDNESS shown to me all year-round
- I’m thankful that the terrorist KILLINGS were reduced this year
- I’m thankful for the KIDNAPPED girls who were released in Northern Nigeria.
- I’m thankful for all the KINGDOM advancement efforts made this year by my church and other churches worldwide
- I’m thankful for KENTUCKY Fried Chicken (KFC) Food just has to be on the list. LOL
Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road. – John Henry Jowett
11 days down, 15 to go!
Keep holding on!