Happy almost New Year! As it’s the Dainty M. tradition, every December is for the Think-Thank Challenge. Unfortunately, I couldn’t kick-start the challenge early enough this year due to school commitments. Anywho, I hope this still helps you in making your thanksgiving list (if you’ve not made one already). Continue reading “Think-Thank Challenge 2017 (Abridged Version)”
So I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Beatrice from How to Start Adulting blog. She helps young adults navigate the murky seas of life. Her blog is fun and enlightening! Please check her out. Thanks again for the award, Beatrice! Continue reading “Mystery Blogger Award”
So, I wasn’t expected to publish a post till Sunday (tomorrow) but I couldn’t wait to publish this post! Yay! I got nominated for the Liebster award by the incredible Emily from FearfullyWonderfullyMe. You just have to check out her blog. It’s super cool with lots of beautiful posts that would keep you fixated for hours. Thanks Emily for the nomination! God bless you. ❤
The Liebster Award is a great way of encouraging bloggers and It’s also a nice platform to make new friends 🙂
So here are the rules for the Liebster Awards:
- Post the award to your blog
- Answer the nominating blogger’s ten question interview
- Nominate 3-10 other bloggers with fewer than 3,000 followers whom you want to encourage
- Create ten questions for the new nominees.
On to Emily’s questions!
1.Why did you start blogging?
Well, I started blogging because I love writing and this is a brilliant place to express my thoughts, opinions, and beliefs. For more on why I blog, click here
2. What other forms of writing do you like to practice (if any)?
Poetry. I love writing poems because they capture all my emotions perfectly. Oh yeah, I also write short stories. Currently working on two but I need a little more inspiration to complete them 🙂
3. Coffee or tea?
Tea. But I love the aroma of coffee.
4. Do you have any other artistic interests/hobbies?
Yeah, crafts! I like creating new stuffs or remodeling already made stuffs
5. What is your biggest New Year’s resolution?
To be closer to God. This is the biggest for me because everything else revolves around my relationship with Him. I’ve set a couple of steps on getting this done and I trust God to help me achieve this.
6. Do you keep a journal or diary?
Loads of them!!! I love keeping journals. I’ve been keeping diaries and journals for as long as I can remember! I think I’m a little obsessed with journals (especially colorful ones) 😀
7. What is your favorite blog post that you have written so far?
Wow, this is a tough one! Lots of options to pick from. But I think the favorite for me would be Can You Hear Me It was birthed from a very low place.
8. Star Wars or Star Trek?
9. What is the name and artist of the last song you listened to?
Scarlet by Brooke Fraser
10. What is the best dream you ever had?
Hmmm, getting married to Prince Charming and living happily ever after! Hahaha, I’m such a romantic, I can’t help it!
Well, this was fun! 😀
Now the nominees;
- A higher calling
- Oyide from Blessingshares
- Annie from Tall Girls Are Awesome
- Koko from His Little Elephant
- Courtney from 1 Timothy412Girl
- Ishanpepe from Fire Shut Up In My Bones
Here are the questions:
- What was your first blog post? (insert the link)
- Describe your happy place
- What challenges have you faced being a blogger?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Who supports your writing the most?
- What is your favourite Bible verse?
- Who is your favourite musician?
- Describe your blog in one word.
- Apart from writing, what other skills do you have?
- Movies or novels?
Hope you have as much fun answering these as I did!
Lots of love ❤