Exhaustion is a common characteristic of being burnt out. And hey, that’s just physical exhaustion. What happens when you’re burnt out in your soul and spirit? You watch as the last wisp of smoke from the quenched candle fades into the dark background. No doubt you’ve got your back to the ground. Read the rest of this entry »
Happy New Month Esteemed Readers! ❤
The Think-Thank Challenge 2016 commences today with the letter A!
What are you thankful for that starts with an A?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
So let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for letter A
- I’m thankful that I’m ALIVE to see this day
- I’m thankful for the AIR I breathe
- I’m thankful for how God has helped me deal with ANXIETY this year
- I’m thankful for His ANOINTING upon my life
- I’m thankful for ANSWERED prayers this year
Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. -Henry Van Dyke
Day 1 down, 25 to go! 😀 😀
Happy November guys! 😀
Thank God for how far He has brought us. From January- November, God has been faithful!
This is a month of review. I’d like everyone to review their current status viz a viz the resolutions or goals you had set for the year. Review the milestones made this year. Think about the positions attained. Read the rest of this entry »