Have you ever had that experience where you’ve committed to doing something, but halfway through it, you get so tired that you wonder why you started out in the first place? Or is it just me. haha.
I almost gave up on being able to complete this challenge after missing out on so many days. But hey, if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that it’s never too late to start again. So here we go! You may need a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits because it might be a long one. Let’s do this!
Hey guys! Got some pending award nominations; sorry it took so long to get this up. Once again, my beautiful friend Emily at Fearfully Wonderfully Me nominated me for the Awesome Food Award. I think we both have a thing for food, LOL. And the lovely Katie form Concealed Foundation nominated me for the Famous People Award.
Thank you so much Emily and Katie! You guys rock! Don’t forget to check out their amazing blogs. God bless you!
So let’s get the questions rolling.
Awesome Food Award
Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions provided
3. Come up with 10 more questions that relate to food
4. Nominate 10 people
Here are the answers to Emily’s questions;
1. Coke or Pepsi?
2. How do you like your pizza?
Cheesy with lots of BBQ sauce
3. If you were a food, what would you be?
Fruit salad-colorful and healthy 😉
4. What is your family’s favorite recipe/dish?
Pounded yam and white soup with chicken (a traditional Southern Nigeria meal which my mom makes so well)
5. Ice cream or cake?
Ice cream! Errr…can I have both please!
6. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Bread and tea- Of course with different bread toppings. 🙂
7. If you were a farmer, and could only grow one crop, what would it be?
Potatoes (way to have lots of chips)
8. Are you (or have you ever been) vegetarian/vegan?
Nah. Wouldn’t last a day as a vegan.
9. Do you have any food allergies?
10. Write a short poem/Haiku on a food item of your choice