Femininity is not only about wild curves and a fine face
It has more to do with the calm soul inside that breathes still into every kind of chaos
It is the cold compassion that overflows in the face of wrong
It is not about the countless stilettos that swim out when you part the drawer
Or the artillery of make-up that sit till “forever” on the dressing table. Continue reading “When Adam Saw Eve”
There’s beauty around us but sometimes we get blinded by the not so pretty things in life. I guess this is why the Bible reminds us of what to think about.
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Phil 4:8 (MSG)
I’ll list 10 things which I find beautiful and we can continue the list in the comment section. 🙂
Here they are;
- A bride on her wedding day
- The sun when it rises in all its splendour
- Watching the choir sing gloriously in elegant robes
- Creamy licky ice cream on a hot day 😀
- A baby laughing with such cute chubby cheeks- adorable!
- A credit bank alert 😉
- A couple in love
- A father and daughter dance
- Snuggling on a sofa watching movies on a cold morning
- Having new followers on my blog 😀
Well, this is a sketchy list as there are so many beautiful things around me!
What are some of the things you consider beautiful? Please share in the comment section. 🙂
Lots of love,