It’s been an interesting journey carrying out the 30 Days of Gratitude challenge. I hope you were able to catch up on our long stretch of prompts! If you missed it, check it out here and here.
Day 25: Make a Gratitude List
For today, the prompt is to make a gratitude list. I try to make one every month on my phone’s notepad. It’s a very easy task to do! You can start at the beginning of the month and keep adding items to the list as time goes by. I find this to be a very helpful way to shift your focus from what’s not working to what is working. Let’s grab our gratitude journals or notepads and get to it.
My Gratitude List
- I’m grateful for the gift of life.
- I’m grateful for the salvation of my soul and the forgiveness of sins.
- I’m grateful for God, and His spirit living in me.
- I’m grateful for my family and friends.
- I’m grateful for the sunrise and sunsets I get to see.
- I’m grateful for the goals I’ve achieved so far.
- I’m grateful for old songs and old movies.
- I’m grateful for the color plum and how it makes me smile.
- I’m grateful for the cello and the music it produces.
- I’m grateful for provision, protection, and guidance.
- I’m grateful for my plants and how they’ve multiplied.
- I’m grateful for the DaintyM business.
- I’m grateful to be here right now.
Today I choose to live with gratitude for the love that fills my heart, the peace that rests within my spirit, and the voice of hope that says all things are possible.Unknown
Your turn! What are you grateful for?