Woo-hoo!!!!! We made it!!!!! 💃🏽🕺🏼💃🏽🕺🏼
Thank you all for following this challenge from the 6th of December! It’s been an amazing journey of finding reasons to be thankful for, by thinking hard about things for each letter of the challenge. If you didn’t join us, you could always make a thanksgiving list of your own for the year that is ending today. Aren’t you just excited?!
Let’s get through the final hurdle!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter Z
- I’m thankful for ZERO accidents this year for me. And I’d also like to quickly thank God for all my loved ones who had an accident or two but still survived unharmed. Isn’t God just good?
- I’m thankful for the mini ZOO I got to visit this year, I’m so hopeful that I’d tour more zoos by next year!
- I’m thankful for ZEBRA striped outfits; well, basically monochrome. You literally have vast options for accessorizing monochrome outfits!
- I’m thankful for the ZIGZAG tone of the year; from internship to career hiatus, to gainful employment; from single to dating an amazing human being; from happy to severely depressed. You get the idea. It had lots of twists and turns. But at the end, we survived and even thrived.
- I’m thankful for ZION, for the time to favor her has come. And guess who Zion is? All of us who are children of God!
2019 has indeed been a wonderful journey, with all the highs and lows in between. 2020 will not be all easy breezy either, but we hope against hope that a lot of pieces will fall into place to give our lives more meaning.
Thank you again for being a part of the Dainty M. Family.
Happy New Year in advance!!!
It’s always my desire that you live victoriously!
Lots of love,