It’s the second to the last day of the year 2019!!! How does this make you feel? This is a time for reviewing and planning. Even if you’re scared, remember you can still do it scared. Take that step, make that move…the year isn’t over just yet.
If you’ve been following us for the post 25 days, you’d know we’ve been doing our annual thanksgiving list that involves using the A-Z alphabets to show our gratitude.
Let’s make these last days count! Join us!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter Y
- I’m thankful for YOU. Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, follow, subscribe and even like my posts! I’m always encouraged by the engagements and the feedback I get. God bless you all!
- I’m thankful for the YEAR in all its entirety; good, bad, depressing, joyful etc. There wasn’t a year like it, for me!
- I’m thankful for my YOUTH; yeah there’s a lot of pressure to achieve much in our youth. I think we don’t give ourselves enough credit for how far we’ve come in spite of the pressures of society.
- I’m thankful for the YOUNG-AT-HEART; I’ve been able to meet some way older people who even take better selfies than I do. These people are down to earth and willing to learn from the younger generation. There’s nothing that commands more respect from me than this trait. May you all continue to be young at heart, always willing to learn and rub minds with the young.
- I’m thankful for YSL and that amazing Manifesto perfume that has stolen my heart. 😂
- I’m thankful for my YESTERDAYS; whatever mistakes that were made in the past have been forgiven. And I’m still learning to let the past go.
I’m already feeling emotional about this thanksgiving journey that is about to come to an end. I hope you guys somehow found reasons to be thankful.
I’m writing this in a bus on my way back home. Thankfully, the roads are less busy and home draws near. I don’t know what the new year holds, but I know who holds the future.