They say if you keep doing something for 21 days straight, you make it a habit. Suffice it to say we’ve made thanksgiving a habit; even when we don’t feel like it, even when we’re tired. To be honest, this journey has been tough. Some days I’d be about to sleep before I recall I haven’t written the day’s post! Whoever said commitment was easy. Lol. Let’s get through today’s thanksgiving list, shall we!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter W
- I’m thank for the WAYS God created when I couldn’t see any way.
- I’m thankful for the WISDOM I had this year.
- I’m thankful for the little and big WINS this year.
- I’m thankful for the WISHES that came true!
- I’m thankful for the WEEKENDS I got to rest.
- I’m thankful for all the WEEKS of this year, and the last one we’re in.
- I’m thankful for WORK and the ability to do it.
- I’m thankful for WOMEN out there, breaking glass ceilings and what not
- I’m thankful for WORDS and the beauty they create.
W turned out to be pretty easy! What are you thankful for?
The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy. -Henri Nouwen