I’m hoping by now you’ve caught the Christmas bug because it’s as Christmassy as it gets!!! 😍😍😍
I saw this interesting video of the largest human Christmas tree and I just kept grinning. As if my friend read my mind, he mentioned that he’s certain I would have loved to be a part of that group of Christmassy people. Like yeah!!! ‘‘Tis the most wonderful time of the year!
Let’s get to today’s challenge!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter O
- I’m thankful for OXYGEN, freely given, freely received!
- I’m thankful for ORANGES, they really do help with metabolism.
- I’m thankful for the OZONE Layer; the Climate change hasn’t really favored any of us, but I can say God has kept us.
- I’m thankful for my OXFORD shoes just when I wanted it! God surprised me!
- I’m thankful to ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION, still my favorite aspect of Media and Communications.
- I’m thankful for ORGANIC foods, they help keep us healthier.
I thought O was one of the simple letters, but this was a struggle! 😂 Let’s see what you’re thankful for that starts with an O!
It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack. – Germany Kent