We are slightly past halftime and we’ll be edging towards the end of the challenge as well as towards the end of the year. Aren’t you excited?? I know I am!
Today’s letter is N, and I bet there are a lot of things to be thankful for if you would only put your mind to it and think. 🤔🤔🤗
My Thanksgiving List for Letter N
- I’m thankful for my country NIGERIA; it’s got its unique issues but it’s still home. And I’m happy to have such a rich heritage and an origin that can be traced.
- I’m thankful for NIGHTS all through the year and how God has kept me through them.
- I’m thankful for my NIECE and NEPHEW; they’ve indeed been a burst of joy! Their hugs just when you need it, their laughter at your silly jokes…everything!
- I’m thankful for all the NICE guys out there, keep being nice!
- I’m thankful for all my NEEDS that were met this year!
- I’m thankful for all the NEW blog followers I had in the year!
It’s your turn! What are you thankful for that starts with N?
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow. – Shauna Niequist