It’s getting Christmassy by the minute! Though, I actually started playing Christmas songs way in November. Lol. But hey, I’ll be sharing some reasons I love Christmas so much pretty soon. I mean, it’s literally the best time of the year—kinda like saving the best for the last. So when I’m on my Christmas high, I don’t take it too seriously when life throws shit at me. And I hope you catch the Christmas bug from just reading my posts!
In the spirit of Christmas, let’s continue our Think-Thank Challenge 2019! It’s a fun way of giving thanks using the alphabets in the English language. We’ve been on this from the 6th of December and it’s gonna last till the 31st. What a way to wrap up the year with a thankful heart! I’m so excited yoooo!!!!! Christmas is here! Christ was born! And helloooo!!! It’s JOY to the world from here!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽😁😁🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾🎅🏾😀😀
My Thanksgiving List for Letter L
- I’m thankful for LIFE, I’m pretty thankful that I still get to be an actor in the script called life.
- I’m thankful for LOVE! Imagine life without love… sounds like hell. I’m thankful for all those around, who have shown me love, I’m thankful for all the hallmark love movies that ignite my hope, and I’m thankful for God’s love, the greatest of all!
- I’m thankful for LESSONS learnt this year, like how nothing is permanent and everything takes place in phases. You can’t even compare yourself to the next person because they may just be about to enter a phase that you have left behind (yet somehow you think they’re better than you ‘cause their current phase looks like bliss). There were lots of lessons in all my moments!
- I’m thankful that I was able to LIVE a little more this year. Fully kicked in my explorer mode, and visited at least 6 new places. I even carried a live python on my neck, took boat rides, climbed rocks, and danced under great waterfalls. It was a year of leaving my comfort zone and doing stuff I really like.
- I’m thankful for LAZY days! I really do cherish those moments where I can just stay indoors with loved ones doing nothing in particular.
- I’m thankful for the LITTLE things that made me smile this year- compliments, assistance when I needed but couldn’t ask, friends who wrote me handwritten notes, those who just thought about me and called when I needed someone, cookies dropped on my desk just because I like them etc. it’s always the little things that warm my heart.
- I’m thankful for the LAST days of 2019, I know it will be full of LOVE, LIGHT and LAUGHTER.
- I’m thankful for Christmas LIGHTS! I can never get tired of those.
What are you thankful for that starts with L?
It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.—David Steinall-Rast