Happy New Week guys!! I’m hoping you had a great weekend. It’s day 11 of our Think-Thank Challenge 2019!!! 15 more to go!! 🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼 Which also means 15 days to the new year! Let’s make it count.
Here’s some Monday motivation to get you started:
“Our thoughts, like seeds, can either grow into beautiful flowers that brighten our days or into thorn bushes that choke the life out of us.” – Mfon Etuk
Try to think good thoughts this week, it really does give direction to your life. And while you’re at it, think of reasons to be thankful for the year!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter K
- I’m thankful for all the KIND people I’ve encountered this year!
- I’m thankful for KIDS, especially the ones I live with. They’re a burst of life!
- I’m thankful for all the KEKES I’ve taken this year, especially those where I’ve had really good encounters.
- I’m thankful for KFC, still one of my go-to comfort food houses.
- I’m thankful for how God has KEPT me these past months!
It seems we’re getting to the tougher alphabets! 😀
What are you thankful for that begins with K?
Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it’s no worse than it is. –Margaret Mitchell
3 thoughts on “Day 11 – TTC 2019”
Hmmm, im really thinking here.
1. Im thankful for my Kids, the hugs they give to me are most times what I need.
2. Im thankful for my King – my husband, he is a visionary leader and one who reminds me of values that actually impact humanity.
3. Im thankful for Kind people, they remind us that there is some good in this world.
4. Im thankful for my Kinsmen, they show me that I belong to a certain group of people.
5. Im thankful for the faithfulness of the King of kings, He is dependable, reliable and more..
Hahaha! I could see how deeply you had to think! I mean, you even used the word ‘kinsmen’ 😂😂😂😂 Haven’t heard that word since…well, since the Bible! 😁 Thanks for your commitment! ❤️