It’s day 6 of our annual Think-Thank Challenge!!!! Yasss!! 20 more alphabets to be through! If you’re just joining us, the TTC2019 is about giving thanks using all 26 letters of the English Alphabets. The idea is to get you to think of words that rhyme with each letter and to find things you’re thankful for in 2019.
It’s alright not to be so ‘hyped’ about the year. Perhaps, none of the things you had on your ‘resolutions’ list was done. Maybe you even feel like a failure, a phony, a weakling, or even a disappointment. These feelings are valid. But hey, they don’t define you. Being broken doesn’t change your original blueprint. You, my darling are loved and born for a purpose. Thanksgiving lights something in your heart and helps reset your mind. I hope you can see the greatness God and I see in you! It’s enough to give thanks! So let’s gear up! 😎
My Thanksgiving List for Letter F
- I’m thankful for FORGIVENESS. As humans, we know there are certain things people do that are hard for us to forgive, yet God keeps forgiving us whenever we ask Him (and even long before we do!)
- I’m thankful for FARMERS, they are the reason we still have rice now that our borders have been closed.
- I’m thankful for my FAMILY, I couldn’t wish for any better! All their strengths and weaknesses complement each other and reinforce my belief in the family institution.
- I’m thankful for FATHERS all around the world, I’m not sure we give them enough credit for all that they do!
- I’m thankful for FROYOs! And for all the Pinkberry(s) and Sweet Kiwi(s) I had this year with loved ones.
- I’m thankful for FEELINGS, sometimes I think this was the ‘thorn in the flesh’ that Paul referred to in the Bible. But I guess having feelings is part of being human. So I’m thankful for those. As my friend always says, ‘Your feelings are valid.’
- I’m thankful for all the times I FELL (spiritually). Something about falling into sin or falling face down on the floor makes you realize how much you need God and His amazing grace.
- I’m thankful for times I found FULFILLMENT doing what I loved and was called for. Not sure any other feeling tops that of fulfillment!🤩
- I’m thankful for FRIENDS, I’m always reminded that even as a ‘hermit’ life wasn’t meant to be lived alone. I’m thankful for all those real genuine ones that have stuck with me this year. I love you guys! 😍
- I’m thankful for FOOD! (Almost forgot this one for some strange reason, LOL).
Seems there are lots of words that begin with F! Have you found things you’re thankful for? Remember, it doesn’t have to only be the cute and rosy stuff. Get real, and be thankful!
I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time, but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed. – Dolly Parton
6 down! 20 to go!!