It’s another beautiful day and I’m thankful to be alive! Also, I’m thankful it’s the 4th day of our Think-Thank Challenge 2019!!!
Shift your focus from things that aren’t working to the things that are. Look closely and see those things God has done for you this year. When you begin to think deeply, you’ll find reasons to be thankful.
Let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter D
- I’m thankful for my DAD, he’s been a strong support system for me. I’m thankful for his life and all that he is.
- I’m thankful for DANCE. Whether I can dance well or not, remains a mystery. But I’m particularly grateful for the joy that exudes from dance.
- I’m thankful for the DARKNESS I faced this year, it has helped me appreciate the light a little more.
- I’m thankful for all 365 DAYS of the year. Whether mundane or exciting, there was something in each day to be grateful for.
- I’m thankful for DEPRESSION, not because it’s a good thing, but because of the many people who keep fighting to survive, to thrive.
- I’m thankful for DEATH, because it’s a constant reminder that we’re not gonna be in this world forever. And to the believer, death is just a portal to an afterlife. So we live as those who have hope.
- I’m thankful for all the DEEP conversations I’ve had this year, and with all the people I’ve had those.
So what are you thankful for that begins with letter D?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in.
4 down, 22 to go!!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
If you’re not following this challenge yet, you totally should!!
Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have. —Anonymous
Wishing you a lovely week!