It’s day 3 of the Think-Thank Challenge 2019!!! I know sometimes it’s hard to think about things to be grateful for. But hey, what we see as normal is just the mercies of God. It’s not ‘normal’ to go out and come back without being harmed. It’s not ‘normal’ to have your food digested with ease. It’s not ‘normal’ to have all the basic things you have. So why not count your blessings and name them one by one? 😀
If you’re not yet following this challenge, please do!
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in.
My Thanksgiving List for Letter C
- I’m thankful for CHRISTMAS!! It’s the most amazing time of the year! Not just because of the presents and food, but because it reminds us of God’s love when He sent His son to earth to die for our sins.
- I’m thankful for COFFEE, especially COFFEE BLACK, my support system.
- I’m thankful for CAR RIDES, especially when there’s no traffic and you’re listening to your favorite songs. Totally therapeutic!
- I’m thankful for all the CHURCH messages I heard this year. Very inspiring!
- I’m thankful for COMFORT in times of sadness. And for COMFORT food! 😄
What are you thankful for that starts with C?
3 down, 23 to go!! 💃🏽💃🏽
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie