It’s Day 2 of the Think-Thank Challenge!!!!💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
If you’re not yet following this challenge, please do!
What are you thankful for that starts with B?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in.
Here we go!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter B
- I’m thankful for BREAD and tea! My all time favorite food. And for every BREAKFAST food! 😍
- I’m thankful for my BIRTHDAY and all the love and gifts I received.
- I’m thankful for my friend BUKKY who got married this year.
- I’m thankful for my BLOG, which celebrated 5 years this year!
- I’m thankful for all the BUS rides I’ve taken this year and how safe they’ve been (despite all the drama of commuting in Lagos).
Lots of blessings to be thankful for! But you wouldn’t know until you start counting them. Let’s hear yours!
We can always find something to be thankful for, no matter what may be the burden of our wants, or the special subject of our petitions. – Albert Barnes
Yasss! Day 2 down! 24 to go!
You can still join in! 🤗
2 thoughts on “Day 2 – TTC 2019”
I LOVE bread! And I’m thankful for fellow bloggers like you M. ❤️
I’m thankful for you too, Emily!! 🤗