It’s that time of the year!!!! I’m tempted to refer to Christmas, but not this time. It’s our annual Think-Thank Challenge!!!!
So, what is the Think-Thank Challenge?
Simple! It’s a fun way of giving thanks using all the alphabets in the English language. The idea is to think about all that happened through the year (good, bad, ugly) and thank God using the A-Z thanksgiving format. Things may not have turned out the way we planned, but hey, it could have been worse.
Think-Thank Challenge 2019 (#TTC2019) kickstarts from the 6th through to the 31st of December 2019!!!! I’m so excited about this year and I hope to have all of you join in!
I would be posting the 5 things I’m thankful for each day using the alphabet for the day. E.g. for letter A, I’m thankful I’m ALIVE.
How to follow the Challenge:
You can comment with your thanksgiving list on each blog post for the duration of the challenge.
- You can tweet @writersbrain with the things you are thankful for each day of the challenge.
- You can post your thanksgiving list on the Facebook page Dainty M each day of the challenge.
- If you’re an interested blogger, you can carry out the challenge on your blog and drop your link in the comment box for us to follow.
Rules of the Challenge:
- Post at least five (5) items you’re thankful for using each letter of the alphabet.
- For social media posts, please use the hashtag #TTC2019 or #TTC
- You don’t have to post on all channels. Use either twitter or Facebook or just comment on the blog.
- Consistency pays! (He who endures to the end shall obtain a prize!) Happy to announce a giveaway for the most consistent person(s)!
You can compile a complete A-Z thanksgiving list and just copy and paste in the comment section each day of the challenge as it applies.
*Please feel free to ask any questions! *
I officially nominate you for the Think-Thank Challenge 2019!
Let’s get started!!
My Thanksgiving List for Letter ‘A’
- I’m thankful for the AIR I breathe (without having to pay for it.
- I’m thankful for days when I haven’t had to deal with ANXIETY this year.
- I’m thankful for the ADVENTURES I went on this year!
- I’m thankful that God didn’t ABANDON me. Even in times when I felt He had, He never did.
- I’m thankful for ANSWERED prayers, even for the minutest requests I asked.
There’s so much to be thankful for! What are you thankful for that starts with an A?
© Mfon Etuk, 2019
Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
– Charles Dickens