Glad you came back for today’s challenge. In case you missed yesterday’s post, please click Here. Hope your day went well? If it didn’t, let’s hope some parts of this post make you laugh.
Day 5: 5 Things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex
Hmmm. This is a toughie! Well, no one is perfect. There are bound to be some things about us that annoy or irritate the next person. Sometimes we just need to be told these things so we can adjust and get better. So please, take this list with a cup of coffee (with lots of sugar) 😀
1. Not washing one’s hands after using the restroom: this grosses me out especially when I’m given a high-five afterwards. *facepalm* I can literally imagine the germs flying. Haha.
2. Chewing loudly: be it gum or proper food, this really irritates me. I’m beginning to understand that it’s not always deliberate and some foods are bound to make sounds (e.g chips), so I just try to ensure there’s always music playing around. 😂
3. Invasion of personal space: I always tell anyone who cares to listen, that we all have imaginary bubbles. Hence, when someone comes too close, it could get really uncomfortable.
4. Sweaty dudes tryna hug me: this one is almost unforgivable 😂😂😂 But I get it, some people are just huggers and it does happen that they get sweaty at times… Just keep my hug for later please. Lol.
5. Guys who speak about women badly or just have this twisted mind that men are superior to women: I’m not a huge feminist, but I’m totally irritated by this. You don’t make yourself any better by talking down on people- especially women.
So that’s my list! Please note that this list doesn’t refer to anyone in particular. I’m not perfect and I know I’ve got my irritating habits too. But as I said, it’s good we know these things so we work on them. Thanks for sticking around to the fifth day!
What are the things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex?