Yay! It’s a new month already! Was it just me, or did August seem to drag its feet? Haha. Well, it’s a new month and I’ve decided to take on a 30-day blog challenge to ease me back to constant blogging.
While searching for the challenges to do, I found the good, the bad, the weird, the funny, and even the impossible! The one I finally chose kinda has a combination of all these elements. Some days would even take me out of my comfort zone. But I guess, that’s the fun of it!
Photo Credit: Pinterest
So here we go!
Day 1: Weird things you do when you’re alone.
What an interesting way to kick off! Hmmm, let me first point out that being alone is pretty much being in my natural habitat where I can just be me. Some of the things I do, which may be slightly weird, include
1. Dancing in front of the mirror: those who have seen videos of me doing this have been scarred! 😂 I love the art of dance, and let’s just say my dance steps are best left between I and the mirror. I actually find dance to be a great stress reliever.
2. Plan my wardrobe for the month: so I have this journal where I draft weekly and monthly outfits. Most recently, I created an excel sheet for it; excel had never been more fun! Haha. A lot of people find this weird when I say I love planning my wardrobe for the month, but for me it’s a great way of organizing. I try to eliminate the anxiety of not knowing what to wear – even the Bible in Matt 6:28 says not to worry. So I just try to make the wardrobe organized in a sheet so I don’t have to worry!
3. Stay in PJs all day: this shouldn’t be weird because a lot of people are guilty of this. But basically, when I’m alone, I stay in my pajamas all day and at night, I change into a fresh set of PJs. I mean, t-shirts and sweatpants are just the most comfortable outfits ever. They should be included in work pieces! 😁.
4. Make videos of hairstyles: ah yes! I’ve posted a couple of these on my social media. It’s a little weird because I just sit in front of the camera and come up with different ways I could style my hair. Sometimes I make videos while I’m installing crochet braids by myself. I guess it’s just some YouTube trend I’ve tried to get on.
5. I have full conversations with myself in a foreign accent: haha! This is absolutely hilarious if you ever eavesdrop on my conversations. Basically, my imaginations come to life and I have these complete conversations in a different accent with myself. And there are arguments in between! 😂😂
I’ll have to stop here lest I remember some other weird stuff I do!
As usual, let’s do this challenge together. I’d like to read what weird things you do when you’re alone! Drop your comments 😘🙌 Gracias!