So I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Beatrice from How to Start Adulting blog. She helps young adults navigate the murky seas of life. Her blog is fun and enlightening! Please check her out. Thanks again for the award, Beatrice!
This award was first initiated by the wonderful Okoto Enigma and I think it’s a great way to meet other like-minded bloggers and make new friends.
Here are the rules of the award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer five questions from the nominee.
- Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
Three Things about Myself
- Hmm, my idea of fun centers on food and TV and friends who love the same 😀
- I’ve changed career paths at various phases of my life
- Writing is my safe haven 😉
- After a bad day, who’s the first person you go to? God. That may sound cliché, but I’m aware people won’t always be there when we need them so God is my surest option.
- What’s something you’re scared of? The future. Well, not having concrete plans could make the future a little scary sometimes. But I remind myself that because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
- What do you think of my new book, Into the Shadows? Sorry Beatrice! I’m yet to read it. *covers face* But i find the book cover intriguing and I can’t wait to read it!
- What’s the last thing you ate? Bread and tea. No surprise there!
- If you were stranded on an island, what are the top three things you’d HAVE to have with you? Yikes! I’ve never been able to answer this question. Like how long will I be there for? Would it be like Madagascar? Would there be other people on the island? Would there be food to eat? Would there be mobile network? What’s the weather like? Hot, cold, fair? Would there be tents? Would there be wild animals? Now, you see why I can’t answer that. But then again, since my phone pretty much holds everything about my life, I’ll like to have my phone, a power bank and a friend to face the island with! Lol
Questions for my Nominees!
- What’s your favourite season of the year?
- What’s the one thing you’d do if there was no stopping you?
- Soda or juice?
- What’s your idea of fun?
- One piece of advice you would tell your younger self
*Can’t really say which is my best post, but I think you should check out my latest post CLAY.
And it’s a wrap!
Thanks guys for reading!