Mystery Blogger Award

mystery.jpg

Hey guys!

So I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Beatrice from How to Start Adulting blog. She helps young adults navigate the murky seas of life. Her blog is fun and enlightening! Please check her out. Thanks again for the award, Beatrice!

This award was first initiated by the wonderful Okoto Enigma and I think it’s a great way to meet other like-minded bloggers and make new friends.

Here are the rules of the award

1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. List the Rules.
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
  5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
  6. Answer five questions from the nominee.
  7. Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers.
  8. Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
  9. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
  10. Share the link to your best post.

Three Things about Myself

1. Hmm, my idea of fun centers on food and TV and friends who love the same πŸ˜€
  2. I’ve changed career paths at various phases of my life
  3. Writing is my safe haven πŸ˜‰

Beatrice’s Questions

• After a bad day, who’s the first person you go to? God. That may sound clichΓ©, but I’m aware people won’t always be there when we need them so God is my surest option.
  • What’s something you’re scared of?Β The future. Well, not having concrete plans could make the future a little scary sometimes. But I remind myself that because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
  • What do you think of my new book, Into the Shadows?Β Sorry Beatrice! I’m yet to read it. *covers face* But i find the book cover intriguing and I can’t wait to read it!
  • What’s the last thing you ate? Bread and tea. No surprise there!
  • If you were stranded on an island, what are the top three things you’d HAVE to have with you?Β Yikes! I’ve never been able to answer this question. Like how long will I be there for? Would it be like Madagascar? Would there be other people on the island? Would there be food to eat? Would there be mobile network? What’s the weather like? Hot, cold, fair? Would there be tents? Would there be wild animals?Β Now, you see why I can’t answer that. But then again, since my phone pretty much holds everything about my life, I’ll like to have my phone, a power bank and a friend to face the island with! Lol

I nominate!

Courtney

Emily

Adaugo

Captain

Damola

Diane

Dr Ebe

Tamie

Jessica

Byron

Questions for my Nominees!

1. What’s your favourite season of the year?
  2. What’s the one thing you’d do if there was no stopping you?
  3. Soda or juice?
  4. What’s your idea of fun?
  5. One piece of advice you would tell your younger self

*Can’t really say which is my best post, but I think you should check out my latest post CLAY.

And it’s a wrap!

Thanks guys for reading!

M.

26 thoughts on “Mystery Blogger Award

Christopher Bland said:
    April 23, 2017 at 9:43 PM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pospi O Otuson said:
    April 23, 2017 at 10:08 PM

Wow. Sounds Interesting (:

April 24, 2017 at 10:22 AM

Thank you Pospi! πŸ™‚

D.R. Ebe said:
    April 24, 2017 at 1:21 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Ok. Before I continue that happy dance, I totally loved this post; not just because I’m linked in. With number 2 I’m like whaaaaaaaat!! You’d need to expatiate on that sometime later. I enjoyed getting to know you a little more and that’s what makes it so good. Thank you very much for the nomination.
    Lol. Tea and bread was my last (and only) meal for Sunday-no surprise either. Thanks for “CLAY”

April 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM

Hahaha, thanks darl! You really are making my week start off with loads of smiles. I can’t wait to see your answers as well! Have a blessed week!

D.R. Ebe said:
        April 24, 2017 at 12:16 PM

Awww… wishing you all the sunshine they could be for this week. Xoxo.

April 24, 2017 at 1:36 PM

Your answer to question 2 totally got my attention, that will be such an interesting story. Your questions are always fun and I will answer soon.
    Thank you for the nomination 😊😊 and I can’t relate with the bread, I have stopped eating bread(for now at least)

April 25, 2017 at 9:44 AM

Really? I can’t imagine life without bread. Lol! Looking forward to your answers dear 😊

SuperMommyofTwins said:
    April 24, 2017 at 3:42 PM

God is our safe haven and that’s a great song about the future!

April 25, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Very true! Thanks super mom! 😊

Emily Susanne said:
    April 24, 2017 at 9:37 PM

Thanks for the nomination M! I like how you go to God first when you face issues. That’s so important. And I’m with you on food and TV (or shopping lol). 😊

April 25, 2017 at 9:47 AM

Ah! Yes,shopping!That has got to be on the list πŸ˜€ Thanks Emily!

April 25, 2017 at 1:43 AM

Congratulations on your award, M! You deserve it. I like the three things about yourself…especially the food and TV one. And I spent half my working life doing one thing, and the other half doing another! But I tried different things while working in those fields…Good post!

Steve

April 25, 2017 at 9:49 AM

Oh wow! Really? I think we need to talk more about this! I’ll be sending you a mail soon 😊 Thank you Steve!

April 27, 2017 at 6:35 PM

Yes…I sold wholesale appliance parts to the guy who comes out to fix people’s stuff, and then I sold cars for years!

But all during my 20’s, I tried 500 different retail jobs and finance jobs, etc. Very unsettled. Then I woke up one day at about 30 and said I have to stick with something, so I did.

April 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM

Oh wow! Your life is pretty fascinating. I sent you a mail, I’d like to hear more about this. Thanks Steve! πŸ™‚

April 28, 2017 at 6:40 PM

Morning, M! I’m sorry, I never got any mail. If you’d like, you can try again…

Steve

April 28, 2017 at 9:20 PM

I’ll try again!

May 1, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Yeah, I went back to 4/23 and found only 2 comments in my email “spj1953@gmx.com” I’m sorry to say I have so many emails in there right now. I have been trying to cut them back, but I can’t seem to stop the flow of them!

May 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM

Lol. Understandable. I’ll still resend to ensure mine is on the top of the bunch. πŸ™‚

May 2, 2017 at 9:14 PM

Hey, M…try my other email at: spjeffries1953@outlook.com I should be able to find you very easily there…

May 3, 2017 at 11:40 AM

Perfect! Thanks Steve!

May 3, 2017 at 11:58 PM

You bet, M! Hope to hear from you soon!

Courtney said:
    April 25, 2017 at 3:47 AM

Great post Mfon! Thanks so much for the nomination – I’ll be sure to post it ASAP!πŸ˜ƒ

April 25, 2017 at 9:50 AM