We’ve reached the last day of the Think-thank Challenge 2016! Woo-hoo!!! *dancing gangnam style* Isn’t it perfect that the prize for finishing comes along with the Boxing Day gifts 😉
What are you thankful for that starts with Z?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Without further ado, let’s get this done and dusted! 😉
My Thanksgiving List for Letter Z
- I’m thankful for the ZEAL to finish this challenge
- I’m thankful for amazing 2016 movies like ZOOTOPIA 🎬
- I’m thankful for ZENITH bank, they didn’t disappoint all through the year 😉🏧
- I’m thankful for the ZEST in writing year-round
- I’m thankful for the ZIG-ZAG nature of the year, through all the twist and turns, God preserved me!
For flowers that bloom about our feet; For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet; For song of bird, and hum of bee; For all things fair we hear or see, Father in heaven, we thank Thee! – Ralph Waldo Emerson
With this we’ve come to the end of the challenge! Isn’t it amazing what God has done for us all year-round? To Him be all the glory and praise!
Happy New Year in advance!
See you in 2017! 🎇
Lots of love,