Yay! It’s Christmas Eve! And also the 24th day of #TTC2016! Have you noticed how this thanksgiving list makes your crack your brain to think about letters that you don’t know much about? (Quick tip: the Dictionary helps!)
Well, because of the limited availability of words that start with Letter X, we’re allowed to use any other word that has the ‘X’ sound e.g eXperience 😉 With this hack, let’s see what you got!
What are you thankful for that starts with X?
Remember you could:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
My Thanksgiving List for Letter X
- I’m thankful for the amazing eXperiences I had this year
- I’m thankful for eXciting events that I’ll always remember 🙆
- I’m thankful for how He helped me eXecute tasks I thought I couldn’t handle
- I’m thankful for the few times I got to eXercise ✊
- I’m thankful for the eXcellent training I was privileged to receive
I’m thankful for every moment. Al Green
2 days to go!