Letter V

It’s the 22nd day of the Think-thank Challenge 2016! If you’re still on this challenge, I applaud your endurance! Of course, the prize awaits you at ย the finish line ๐Ÿ˜‰

What are you thankful for that starts with V?ย

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty Mย  the things you’re thankful for

So let’s get to it!

My Thanksgiving List for letter Vย

1. I’m thankful for VICTORY over sin and Satan
  2. I’m thankful for the VANTAGE point program I was a part of this year
  3. I’m thankful for His help in overcoming my VICES this year
  4. I’m thankful for my VOICE- it’s one of those things we don’t always thank God for but yet we need it to function ๐ŸŽค
  5. I’m thankful for my VEINS and my well functioning circulatory system ๐Ÿ™†

Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! Joseph B. Wirthlin

4 days to go!

Don’t give up, you’re almost there!

December 22, 2016 at 10:41 AM

V, am thankful for :

1. Vehicles, help us move around.
    2. Videos, cool way to pass time.
    3. Vitamins.
    4. For Vice President.
    5. Vegan, I really wanted to go but haven’t been able to go, maybe this year.

Thank you.

December 22, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Videos! Vitamins! Vehicles! Wow! V does have many words! I’m thankful for these ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks Captain! Merry Christmas! xx

December 22, 2016 at 11:29 AM

The fact you always think about the body system is amazing. Joining you to thank God for the things on your list.
    My list https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/day-22ttc2016/

December 22, 2016 at 11:44 AM

Haha, thank God! You’re the Doc. Imagine how much I had to crack my brain to remember them. LOL.

December 22, 2016 at 5:13 PM
    December 22, 2016 at 8:08 PM

I’m thankful for the strength to fight VERSUS the evil one. I know, it’s a s t r e t c h ! !

Steve ๐Ÿ™‚

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 23, 2016 at 4:05 AM

Yes!!!! I’m so thankful for it all too. How did I live out voice in mine?????http://becauseibelieveblog.com/2016/12/22/ttc-2016thankful-thursday/

Eddy said:
    December 23, 2016 at 9:54 PM

I’m thankful for Verses in the Bible that remind me of God’s promises
    I’m thankful for Victories this year
    I’m thankful for Visions that are reality
    I’m thankful for Visitors they bring company and make me show the love of God
    I’m thankful that my Veins function properly

December 23, 2016 at 10:30 PM