It’s the 22nd day of the Think-thank Challenge 2016! If you’re still on this challenge, I applaud your endurance! Of course, the prize awaits you at the finish line 😉
What are you thankful for that starts with V?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
So let’s get to it!
My Thanksgiving List for letter V
- I’m thankful for VICTORY over sin and Satan
- I’m thankful for the VANTAGE point program I was a part of this year
- I’m thankful for His help in overcoming my VICES this year
- I’m thankful for my VOICE- it’s one of those things we don’t always thank God for but yet we need it to function 🎤
- I’m thankful for my VEINS and my well functioning circulatory system 🙆
Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming! Joseph B. Wirthlin
4 days to go!
Don’t give up, you’re almost there!