Letter U

Wow! We’re almost at the end of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! Thank God! Big ups to you for taking the time to think and thank God. Believe me, this is so worth it! 🙂

What are you thankful for that starts with U?

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M  the things you’re thankful for

Here’s mine…

My Thanksgiving List for letter U

1. I’m thankful for God’s UNFAILING love
  2. I’m thankful for the deep UNDERSTANDING shown to me all year
  3. I’m thankful for UNANSWERED prayers, God knows what’s best 🙇
  4. I’m thankful that I had an UMBRELLA all through the rains ☔
  5. I’m thankful for the UNIVERSITY I had admission to 🎒

I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. Henry David Thoreau

5 days to go!

Stay strong!

December 21, 2016 at 9:35 AM

Number 1 most especially..

You can check out my list here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/day-21ttc2016/

December 21, 2016 at 10:01 AM

u, we are getting to the hard letters already, am thankful for :

1. The letter “u” saved a lot of imaginary time while chatting.
    2. Universities, changes our lives on some level.
    3. Urine, a means of passing out harmful stuffs.
    4. Unions, coming together and making a difference.
    5. Unicorns, such beauty, such hope.

Thank you.

December 21, 2016 at 2:02 PM

I see someone believes in unicorns 😛 Lol. Yes, we’ve reached the harder letters. I’m thankful for your list!

December 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM

Yes yes God’s unfailing love and understanding
    Check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/day-21ttc2016

December 22, 2016 at 1:08 AM

I am always thankful for UNITY of one faith in Christ, (plus I’m stealing all of your “U’s” as USUAL! Enjoy your day, M…

🙂

December 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM

Haha, nice pun 😉 Yes! It’s the same unity of one faith that makes us friends today, so I’m thankful for that too! xx

December 22, 2016 at 11:12 PM

One Lord, one faith, one baptism…(Ephesians 4:5).

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 22, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Yaaaas! God’s unfailing love and all others… I’m grateful for the state of mind and level of understanding that yielded No. 3. http://becauseibelieveblog.com/2016/12/21/2964/