Letter T

Whoop! Whoop! It’s the 20th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! We’re almost at the finish line! Hang in there baby! ❤

What are you thankful for that starts with T?

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s do this!

My Thanksgiving List for letter T

1. I’m thankful for TV, it’s always so relieving to get home and forget my worries by watching funny shows 📺
  2. I’m thankful for the ongoing THINK-THANK challenge and all the people participating this year
  3. I’m thankful for the best TEAMMATES ever! 😎
  4. I’m thankful for TEMPTATIONS I fell for and those I rose above, in all, I learned something new
  5. I’m thankful for my TEETH and all the visits I had to the Dentistry this year 🙈

None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy. -Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

20 down, 6 to go!

Keep thinking, keep thanking!

December 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Good morning dainty, wow!!! God is faithful, we have made it this far.
    Am thankful for;
    1. Tea, God bless hot tea.
    2. T.D.Jakes great teacher of the word.
    3. TED talks, always inspiring me.
    4. Think Thank Challenge, made me more greatful.
    5. Tomorrow, it holds better things.

December 20, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Yes it does! I’m thankful for everything on your list 😊 Thank God for His goodness!

December 20, 2016 at 12:05 PM

Hmmmn..your number 3, somehow in school I get very annoying teammates..but nonetheless thankful for the things on your list

You can check out mine here

December 20, 2016 at 7:57 PM

I think we are on the same wave length, M! Your “T’s” are the same as mine, including temptations for the same reason! I guess I’d add TIME, as I’m very glad for the time we have to live our lives…

Steve

December 21, 2016 at 1:59 PM

How did I forget Time! Thanks Steve! 🙂

December 22, 2016 at 1:04 AM

My pleasure! Have yourself a Merry little Christmas, M…

December 22, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Merry Christmas to you too Steve! 🙂

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 21, 2016 at 12:21 AM

I love/enjoy how you share your list of thankfulness…
    It’s the 20th day! 😯