Whoop! Whoop! It’s the 20th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! We’re almost at the finish line! Hang in there baby! ❤
What are you thankful for that starts with T?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter T
- I’m thankful for TV, it’s always so relieving to get home and forget my worries by watching funny shows 📺
- I’m thankful for the ongoing THINK-THANK challenge and all the people participating this year
- I’m thankful for the best TEAMMATES ever! 😎
- I’m thankful for TEMPTATIONS I fell for and those I rose above, in all, I learned something new
- I’m thankful for my TEETH and all the visits I had to the Dentistry this year 🙈
None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy. -Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
20 down, 6 to go!
Keep thinking, keep thanking!