Letter S

Yay! It’s the 19th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! I trust this list has opened your eyes to the wondrous works of God all year long! šŸ˜€

What are you thankful for that starts with S?Ā

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MĀ  the things you’re thankful for

Let’s do this!

My Thanksgiving List for letter SĀ

1. I’m thankful for SHOPPING and the excitement that comes with it šŸ˜ƒ
  2. I’m thankful for the SUN that never scorched me despite seasons of extreme heat
  3. I’m thankful for SOUND mind, especially when I remember days when I was almost losing it
  4. I’m thankful for SUNDAY Services and the blessings I received from them
  5. I’m thankful for the SALVATION of my soul!

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High. -Psalms 7:17

19 down, 7 to go!

Don’t give up!

December 19, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Good morning, am thankful for :

1. Sundays, an opportunity to be with the brethren and God.
    2. Saturdays, a time to rest and be with family.
    3. Suya, Suya Suya Suya.
    4. Sunrise, reminds me God is runs the world.
    5. Shoes, the make walking easier.

December 19, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Suya! Yass! šŸ˜ƒ I’m thankful for everything on your list šŸ˜Š

Liked by 2 people

December 19, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Excitement that comes with shopping? šŸ˜³šŸ˜ž Thankful for everything else on your list except shopping šŸ˜‰šŸ™ƒ. Check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/day-18ttc2016

December 19, 2016 at 7:19 PM

Hahaha. Arighty! šŸ˜˜

December 19, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Nahhh…don’t like shopping but I am thankful for everything else on your list!!

You can check out mine here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/day-19ttc2016/

December 19, 2016 at 7:21 PM

You and Diana are even twinning in your dislike of shopping šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

December 20, 2016 at 12:03 PM

She can stand it better than I can.. I won’t even agree to follow people

December 21, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Lol! Prior to this, my assumption was that every girl likes shopping. But I’m glad I met you guys! šŸ˜€

chaos-xd said:
    December 19, 2016 at 8:26 PM

It’s hard to be thankful when you’re always in the dark! Great post though! āœŒ

December 20, 2016 at 12:13 AM

I know right…but sometimes, even the darkness is worth being thankful for šŸ˜Š

Tamie said:
    December 19, 2016 at 8:52 PM

I only like the aftermath of shopping not the process. So tiresome.

I’m grateful for
    *sleep!! God gives Tamie his beloved sleep!
    *Suo -one of my closest friends.
    * Soups, Sauces ,Sharwama – let’s ignore the fact that I’m a foodie in denial
    *Songs!!!!! What would this world be like without some songs?
    *Salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Songs! Shawarma! I’m thankful for your list! šŸ˜

D.R. Ebe said:
    December 19, 2016 at 11:58 PM

Number 3!!!!!! I can relate. I’m grateful for you and thankful for your T-list. My appreciation for shopping has terms and conditions šŸ˜‚