Yay! It’s the 19th day of the Think-Thank Challenge 2016! I trust this list has opened your eyes to the wondrous works of God all year long! 😀
What are you thankful for that starts with S?
Remember you can:
- Post your list of five items in the comment section
- Or tweet at @writersbrain with the five things you’re thankful for
- Or post on the Facebook page Dainty M the things you’re thankful for
- Or reblog on your blog and make your own list for other followers to join in
Let’s do this!
My Thanksgiving List for letter S
- I’m thankful for SHOPPING and the excitement that comes with it 😃
- I’m thankful for the SUN that never scorched me despite seasons of extreme heat
- I’m thankful for SOUND mind, especially when I remember days when I was almost losing it
- I’m thankful for SUNDAY Services and the blessings I received from them
- I’m thankful for the SALVATION of my soul!
I will give to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness, and sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High. -Psalms 7:17
19 down, 7 to go!
Don’t give up!