Letter R

It’s the 18th day of TTC2016 and the Letter is R! πŸ™‚

What are you thankful for that starts with R?Β

Remember you can:

3. Or post on the Facebook page Dainty MΒ  the things you’re thankful for

Here we go!

My Thanksgiving List for letter RΒ

1. I’m thankful for RELATIONSHIPS that ended and those that begun
  2. I’m thankful for the RAIN this year, such days were so cozy β˜”
  3. I’m thankful for how He helped me do the RIGHT things even when I didn’t feel like it
  4. I’m thankful for how He RESCUED me from destruction due to certain foolish decisions I made
  5. I’m thankful for the books and articles I was able to READ this year

Β He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has. -Epictetus

18 down, 8 to go!

Keep holding on!

Tamie said:
    December 18, 2016 at 9:50 AM

I’m thankful for
    . Reading- It’s my best hobby, past time, go-to mood changer. Like I always say I’m more a reader than a writer.
    . Raisins – Love Love raisins! In cakes, granola, cereals.. Or just to chew. Yup I chew them alone too
    .Rain β˜”!! – the sun β˜€ in my city currently can bake a cake in 5mins literally. Which just makes me whine and miss the rainy season.
    .Relationships – What’s life with out this!!!
    .Ribena – Er, I’m not a kid.. A full grown 30’s lady.. But then sipping a chilled bottle of Ribena under this hot PH sun just has some healing powers. Hehehehehehe

December 18, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Hahha! I feel you Tamie! I’m thankful for Ribena and raisins! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

December 18, 2016 at 9:52 AM

Number 3!! Very important
    You can check out my list here https://receptacleofwisdomblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/day-18ttc2016/

December 18, 2016 at 2:21 PM

Happy Sunday dear! Would check it out now 😘

December 18, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Am thankful for;

1. Relationship, my relationship.
    2. Rice.
    3. The book of Ruth.
    4. The Rain of God’s presence.
    5. Rest.

December 18, 2016 at 2:18 PM

Thank God for rest o! And yeah, so many lessons from the book of Ruth πŸ˜ƒ

December 18, 2016 at 6:05 PM

Yes relationships and one of the comments said reading yes yes yes πŸ’― check my list here https://reverberatingthoughts.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/day-18ttc2016

Beaton said:
    December 19, 2016 at 2:02 AM

Reading because bookworm
    Running because fitness junky
    (w)Riting it doesnt quite start with R but it sure does sound like yes???
    Resonless smiles
    Rythm and Poetry
    ~B

December 19, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Hahaha! True πŸ˜ƒ I’m thankful for the things on your list! Thanks for joining B! 😊